Weekly Highlights

 Hello and Happy Friday!!!

I don’t know why this week felt so rough even though so many good things happened, but I am so happy for it to be Friday! Here are some highlights from the week.

Leo’s growth: I’m so proud of Leo and how much he is growing and maturing after starting preschool. It’s honestly staggering in the best way and he’s having so much fun making friends. We also started letting him play some video games with us for “game night” rather than just board games which we still do pretty much daily and he’s already beating me at Mario kart. ๐Ÿ˜†

Win for Jamie: we were having a hard time figuring out the best method for the walk back to the car after school and would you know T. swift was our saving Grace yet again, using his headphones and letting him listen to music (he’s a swiftie right now and so Taylor is all he wants) while we walk seems to be the fit that we needed! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Quiet time: I’m looking forward to my quiet time every morning with TBR and am doing three lessons a day to catch up since I started later in the year. It’s really relaxing and encouraging to read and listen and I’m impressed with this study.

Grant’s bike: Grant bikes into and even home from work a few days a week and is loving it. It’s his “me” time that gives him peace and makes him feel really good about himself in the process which is awesome!


This has been our week and while there are definitely downs to go with the ups, this is what I’m choosing to keep and working to let the negatives stay where they belong.

๐Ÿ’› Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility