What I learned: new podcast recommendation!

 Hello!

So my name is Jess and I’m a podcast person. I love a good podcast. My interests go from reality tv to self help to medical parenting to Bible study and more. This latest one that was recommended to me by a dear friend is just general knowledge and I’m LOVING it!!!


Everything Everywhere Daily


This is essentially 15 minutes of various topics every day. It’s the perfect morning commute or coffee prep background dialogue and it’ll definitely help when you decide to sign up for jeopardy or at least during weekly trivia! ๐Ÿ˜† seriously though I’m loving this podcast and I’m learning so much!!!


That’s all for today!


๐Ÿ’› Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility