Top Five: moments this week

 Happy Friday!



Here are my top five moments in ascending order this week.

5. Finding out that love is blind UK and Emily in Paris season 4 dropped this week. I enjoy these shows but enjoy even more the conversations with my sweet friend Lisa as we watch through them! Including having breakfast together at our favorite diner on Jamie’s first day of school!!!

4. Leo’s pout at having to leave school (he doesn’t start until Monday). I’m so excited that he’s happy to be there and even though he might be shy, I anticipate a lot of fun and excitement Monday!

3. Saying “see you later” to our friends at the Y. We’ll still be there on weekends and I’ll go for workouts, but we have spent a good portion of every morning there this summer and we adore the entire team. #weloveourY!!!

2. Evening happy hour in our backyard with Grant. It has been so nice to do this now that it’s not scorching and we rearranged our patio furniture to optimize shade even more. Our love languages are both quality time and so this has been so good for our hearts and marriage. πŸ₯°

1. Jamie’s first day of school!!! Seriously the welcome from his school was like nothing I’ve seen before and I was nearly in tears from that alone. I love this school for them!!!! πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

That’s all for today!

πŸ’› Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility