Top 5: nonalcoholic drinks

 Hello!

Happy Friday! I’ve become a huge lightweight and just frankly don’t prefer drinking alcoholic beverages as much but I like the fancy dressed up feel of “going out for a drink”. So here are my top 5 nonalcoholic drinks that don’t make me feel buzzed or yucky after only a few sips. 


5. Lemonade with seltzer water: this tastes great, feels fancy especially if you put it in a martini glass with a twist, and I don’t feel yucky afterward.

4. Nonalcoholic beer: most of these have tasted pretty good to me and so they still feel like the classic beer at a football game sans alcohol for me. I don’t have a huge preference though I love the local craft beers that have jumped on this trend.

3. Random nonalcoholic cocktails in a can: usually pretty sugary but haven’t found a bad one yet. I can’t wait for world market to open near us as they apparently have a HUGE selection of these. 

2. Non-alcoholic gin and tonic: I love a good gin and tonic and there are a lot of good nonalcoholic gins that taste great with that juniper kick. 

1. Trader Joe’s blood orange soda: I love drinking this in a champagne glass and it taste great and feels great and is about ten times cheaper!


Im not a fan of nonalcoholic wine, just haven’t found one that doesn’t have a strong and unpleasant vinegar after taste. I keep looking out for that sparkling water that’s supposed to taste like rose but target is the only place that stocks it and they seem to be consistently sold out so it must be good. 🤷‍♀️ 

At some point Lisa and I will do a taste comparison for mocktails, beers, and wines as a fun girls night activity. 🙂

Have a wonderful weekend!

💛Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility