Monday Meals: Russo's Ravioli

 Hello and Happy Monday!

My eldest is headed back to school this week and my youngest starts preschool next week! Seriously where has the summer gone!!!! Unfortunately we managed to catch a bug that has been going around last week #buildingantibodies and so everything blog related went out the window fast as Leo and I were both very under the weather and Jamie couldn't figure out why we were off schedule so much.

That being said, it's going to be a busy week and I'm planning to do my recap of our trip with Auntie Colette to the Indianapolis Zoo later this week but I wanted to get back on schedule with something easy/comfort/affordable/location/just-everything-good meal!

Whenever Grant is away, oh did I mention I was doing this one solo this weekend as well LOL, I try to have easy comfort foods for me and the boys to give us a higher likelihood of success at meals. If you are around young kids you get this. So pasta is always a win for us and getting locally sourced pasta makes it even better, and easy for us to keep meat-free for the day. 

Our favorite pasta is Russo's Ravioli! Diane and Garrison are the sweetest people in the world and we love talking to them every weekend at the farmer's market. We also love buying up their pastas from their trademark ravioli options to their homemade spaghetti and sauce. They are an absolute win and for a mom who was having a hard time with any type of food saturday, this was the only one that I wanted to smell, cook, or eat!

You can purchase online or through the farmer's markets in the Cincinnati area and we LOVE their spaghetti for a kid-approved option and Jamie, Gant, and I fight over all of their ravioli. Lemon Basil Ricotta is my favorite for the summer, but as soon as I switch to fall-mode, give me ALL the butternut squash!!!!


Seriously, if you're in the Cincinnati area you HAVE to try them!!!!

That's all for today! Keep fingers crossed for a plague-free first week of school and I'm so excited for the boys!!!!!!!!!

๐Ÿ’› Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility