Indianapolis Zoo Day

 Hello and Happy First Day of School!!!

I’ll have pictures on that tomorrow, but for today I’m going to share my Indianapolis Zoo Pictures.

I had relatively low expectations going into the day for the zoo because Cincy is just so amazing. We were planning on meeting up with my wonderful cousin C, who was in town for a math conference #stemwomen. 🥰🥰🥰 The zoo was an option that she’d suggested and I agreed would be easiest for the boys and boy was she right!!!!

Here are the pictures from the day and I highly recommend the explorer pass for the animal interactions as that absolutely made the day for the boys!!! (And me 😉)
















10/10 will go again though the lorikeets we’ll just have the adults feed because they flew to Leo first and having a bird land on your head when you’re not expecting it was not super fun for him so I let him have my phone camera to video and take pictures and he got some beautiful ones of these birds showing their sass!


That’s all for today!

💛 Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility