Highlights from the week

 Hello and Happy Friday!

So I’m going to try a different format for fridays and just do highlights from the week which I think will be more fun to focus on the positive and look back on in the future.

This week the most obvious highlight is Jamie and Leo enjoying school!!!


Both kids have been running into school every morning and I’m loving their enthusiasm. This is clearly a good fit for them though I know it’s the honeymoon period. 

Highlight number two is my work in conservation and behavior research! This was my first full week and it is a volunteer thing (I need the flexibility while the kids are at this stage of life) and it’s working out fabulously!!! I love it and I feel valued and useful!



Number 3 was Sunday where I got to attend a game with my bestie Lisa and the boys got to go to an adaptive tennis clinic at the Cincinnati Open!


Another highlight was Leo getting a clean bill of health from his 6 month checkup and labs!!! No more pokes for you little man!!! 🥰🥰🥰


He loves the waiting rooms at Dayton childrens for these video game stations on the walls.


Finally my last highlight is that the AlphaGators are back!!! Grant has officially started drawing weekly again and he’s loving it and judging from the comments he still has a pretty strong following!

That’s it for today!

💛  Jess



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility