What I learned Tuesday: DeVou Park

 Hello!



So I've been trying to find decent hiking trails with an incline and preferably a view around Cincinnati for ages and I THINK I'VE FOUND IT!!!! Devou park across the river in Kentucky has a beautiful view of Cincinnati and, thankfully, it's an easy drive with lots of paved and dirt hiking trails as well as a LOT of playgrounds, public restrooms, easy parking, pretty much everything. Seriously, how did I not know about this one sooner.

On other news if you need to find us on a holiday... well we found our new spot. (I'd love to say every weekend but in the spirit of not over committing to myself and wanting to keep up on swimming/tennis/church/zoo volunteering on the weekends, we're already pretty full.) I think once the fall comes around though this will easily become a saturday afternoon hang out spot for us and maybe a picnic lunch while the boys do their 'calm time' in the afternoon. 

I just love Cincinnati, the more time we spend here, the more I'm finding our spaces and just loving it!!!

That's all for today!

Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility