What I learned: letting go a little more

 Today felt so great because we got back on our schedule which meant a fully regulated day and almost perfect bedtime routine. 

I also finally let go a little at the zoo and let Leo have my phone camera and had Jamie use his chair to help keep his heart rate down especially in this heat. Here’s Hippo Cove from Leo’s perspective. 🥰


Mommy and Jamie heading out.



Looking through the glass at the tilapia and our favorite bloat while getting a sweet reflection of Leo and Jamie.


Our favorite little hippo!!!


Fiona showing some booty! 😆


Leo’s view of Jamie 🥰🥰🥰

The princess of Cincinnati

My boys 🥰🥰🥰 (courtesy of mommy this time)

I’m trying to get out of my head and not let people’s ignorance bother me (especially those who should really know better). It’s going to be a long hard road with that one but we’ve got the right people on our team and the best reasons for pushing ahead. 

💛 Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility