Top Five: Taylor Swift Songs

 Hello!

So we are definitely a Swiftie household, both of my boys love her music, I'm in awe of her stamina and resiliency (I've liked her music for years, but her testimony during that sexual assault trial was absolutely inspiring). In honor of her, here are our favorite songs.

5. Love Story - Grant and I started dating right after this came out... my roommates might have hated me for having it on repeat all the time.

4. Look What You Made Me Do - Jamie calls it the snake song and it is really fantastic to hear him getting into such a power song. I love hearing him sing and I hope he never stops.

3. Paper Rings - this song saved our sanity when Leo was a baby, it was like hypnosis for him. If he was fussing a little or a lot and this song came on he would instantly stop and listen, I wish I had more recordings of it or that I could thank Taylor personally for calming my child countless times. 

2. Me - Jamie loves this one as well and insists that he and I must sing a duet... if I ever go to a kareoke bar which is highly unlikely, this will have to be my choice.

1. Lover - Jamie insists that either he and I or Grant and I must slow dance while singing this song. It feels magical and the sweetest. 

I love all of her music, but these are the top five for right now. 

๐Ÿ’› Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility