Me: Wednesday

 Hello!



So I'm trying a new thing to force myself to slow down for a little bit every weekend and it's actually painting my nails every Sunday. 

I like being expressive with clothes and colors, I also like having a schedule and a basic outfit matrix to help with decision fatigue. So I'm taking that to my nails as well. I'm only a few weeks in but I think I've got all my summer colors ready (with the exception of bright red because it's just kinda perfect for 4th of July week even though I don't personally define it as a summer color).

I'm doing just a simple two coats and then a top coat, I'm not worrying if it doesn't look perfect right off, seriously I should've failed kindergarten because coloring in the lines is not at all my thing, and I'm just having fun with something that I just never saw the point of for me because I was in uniform and had to clean it off fully too quickly. 

Some colors that I'm loving are:

1. pink coral

2. white

3. blush

4. light teal

5. yellow

And of course an honorable mention of red for the holiday.

I'll change these out seasonally, but this is something fun for me that makes me sit still for about an hour every week and just focus on my breathing and a single task (well... usually there's a podcast or show in the background for noise).

That's all for today!

๐Ÿ’› Jess


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility