What I learned: how to pack a good pool/splash pad bag

 Hello!!!


So for all the parents/babysitters/anyone who has tiny humans around a lot, summertime equals water time! It’s so much fun, cools everyone down, and tires them out so bed/Naptime is soooo much easier!

All this said, the key to a fun and meltdown-free outing is being prepared and being flexible with expectations. The latter I’m still working on, but the former I think I’m finally getting and my pool bag with the kids is as follows:


1. Bathing suits (with tops for the boys to avoid as many sunscreen issues)

2. Towels for EVERYONE, I tried just doing a couple of towels because they do take up space but no, it’s worth it!!!

3. Sunscreen… we are a very pale family… we bath in this all summer, blue lizard is my new favorite because their spray seems to truly work!

4. Water bottles for everyone… leak proof because no one wants to put on a wet suit at the start.

5. Small individual snacks… Leo is a hangry boy at times and he gets it from me!!!

6. POOL TOYS. I always forget this and regret it!!!

7. Floaties because safety first!

8. Sandals because the ground gets HOT.

And that’s it! I don’t want to overpack so I try to keep to just this and the pool bag does not double as my computer bag or purse or whatever. 


That’s all for this one!

💛 Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility