Top five: coffee drinks

 Nothing quite like a week off to reset, though I’ll be very happy for Grant to get home soon, until then we’ve got our trusty Teddy threatening to destroy anyone who even looks in the direction of the house. #reactiverescuedog I love him but it would be nice to keep my ear drums.


To stick with a light topic, here are my top five coffee drinks! 



5. Decaf coffee with seasonal creamer - I love this… seriously my favorite, doesn’t leave me jittery, easy to make, and the Bridgerton Berries and Cream creamer is 😘


4. Cappuccino- a little lighter on the dairy/milk and a great caffeine hit while still feeling like a treat.


3. Iced latte - it’s about to be in the 100s here in Cincy… need I say more


2. Seasonal mocha - I love peppermint mocha around Christmas but the macadamia nut craze is very welcome as well!


1. Just a regular latter - no sugar no sw ate we, I love the bitterness and creaminess, vanilla almond milk instead of dairy is my preference though I’m trying to convince my taste buds that we like oat milk too!


That’s all for today, now to go break up a wrestling match/survivor competition that is currently preventing my kids from their bedtime. 😆🤦‍♀️


💛 Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility