Meatless Monday: Pa Jeon scallion pancakes

 Hello!


Seriously I have been eating one of these cooked in the air fryer for lunch everyday with avocado and a little salsa (probably would be more efficient just to buy the guac but oh well). 


I love them, Grant loves them, and the kids will gain better taste buds one day I’m sure! ๐Ÿ˜†



This is part of my “decide once” from The Lazy Genius and so I just eat this for lunch everyday. It’s always a treat, quick to make, and pretty healthy. Check check check! I am a habitual lunch skipper, so this is perfect to remember to eat when I know it will be one of my favorite foods!

That’s all for today!

๐Ÿ’› Jess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility