Belated Top Five: candle scents

 Hello!


A little late in posting as we’re Al settling into a more relaxed summer schedule for the next few weeks before the busier part picks back up right before school. 

My top five today is candle scents, being that we’re in summer these are definitely spring/summer oriented, but even if you don’t burn them, a strong scent will still work some in the area without fire if it’s scorching outside!

I didn’t used to burn candles at all after an incident with our cat trying to warm her butt on one in Alaska. She was fine but it scared us away from candles for a while. Now I love them again and Belle has become older and much wiser. (I say this as she’s bathing herself right in front of me. ๐Ÿ™„)



1. I love all things lemon… need I say more?



2. Diamond of the Season by bath and bodywork’s is Bridgerton themed and I am here for it!



3. I’m also loving this Peach Bellini that Grant got me for Christmas. Apparently I’m a fruity floral scent person! ๐Ÿฅฐ



4&5. A tie for me as these are candles that you make yourself with a custom scent. You can also reuse the jars which I LOVE!!! This one is orange, but I’ve also got some that are a little woodier or you can go very different with leather and dew or any three combined scents really. The folks who work there always have great suggestions! Seriously check out the Candle Lab!!!

That’s all for this post! ๐Ÿ’› Jess


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top five: summer movie

Hello!

Good News Thursday: Netflix Kids shows featuring conservation and ecological responsibility